Sunday, November 11, 2007

My 30th Birthday!!!



What a surprise! Tim gave me such a wonderful birthday! I woke up around 7 and was told to go take a shower and get ready. Tim make me breakfast and then got the girls up and we were off! I was still not sure of where we were going! We stopped and got coffee! YUMMY! And into Fairbanks we went. Tim took me to Elements, an Aveda Salon/Day Spa. I had no idea what was going to happen. When I got there, around 9 all they told me was that I would be there until 1:30. So, the fun began! First I had a facial! It was so wonderful and relaxing! But as I was laying there I was trying to figure out what other treatments I was going to get. I knew a facial did not take hours! When the facial was over the lady told me now I was ready for my massage! YIPPY! What a great birthday present! But it didn't end there. I also got my make-up done, a pedicure, and my nails done! I was very proud of Tim! This was just what I needed!




When I got home Tim made us lunch and then I had to open my present. I got a Toby Mac Cd, which I have been wanting forever, and a new jewelry box! Thanks Tim, Tori, and Trista! I love you guys!




They day was not finished! We went out to dinner to my favorite Chinese place. When we got there some of my friends were there! Tim had arranged
to have a suprise party for me! How awesome is that! So, needless to say I had an awesome day and turning 30 wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Glad your day was special and hope your year is just as terrific, if not more! :o)