Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Interview with the Featured Artist

Soft Branches- Fused Glass Art Pendant

This is a scenic focal pendant with a lovely tree top view, beautiful soft etch sage green with brown painted branch.

1. What is your shop name?
Shoozles
2. What is your name?
Michelle
3. Is there a story behind your shop name?
Shoozles is a nick name I got from my cousin when I was 10 and I was wrestling my brother in the front yard so it is now my Business name- Thought it made a much better jewelry business name then a wrestling name LOL
4. What are the major influences in your style?
I like nature and color that is what I think influences my style more than any thing but more than any thing I love response, I am a response junkie- What does that mean? It means I listen to people talk about what they like and it means anything that makes me feel an emotion gets me motivated to make glass.
5. What do you want the reader to notice about your work?
I would like readers to notice that I have added my own hand to my work and notice the artful pieces, I want them to notice I have done more than stack glass together
6. Where can we find you? http://www.shoozles.etsy.com/ or http://www.shoozlesfusedglass.com/

Michelle is also a proud member of WWAO (Worldwide Women Artists Online), an international collective of women artists showing and selling our workonline. To see more quality art by prominent women artists, searchWWAO. www.Worldwidewomenartists.com



A Heart Flies- Hand Painted Fused Glass Pendant
Freedom is the symbol of the flying heart. This is a deep mottled purple base with a lilac heart with white wings.

Painted Middle- Painted Fused Glass Art Pendant

Great Autumn colors.










No comments: