Friday, October 26, 2007

A Few of My Favorites

I just wanted to share with you a few of my creations! As you may have noticed these items are not listed in my Etsy shop! That is because they have already been sold! But if you like what you see, I would be happy to make you one as well!
Happy Butterfly
Lined with Purple Flannel




Alligators 'n Wrench
Lined with Yellow Stripped Flannel




Ice Blue Plaid
Lined with Blue Gingham Flannel


Chocolate Brown 'n Blue Polka Dots

Lined with Blue Stripped Flannel

You can find many more warm Kuddly Baby Gifts in my Etsy shop at www.KuddleBugzThreadz.etsy.com

Receive 10% off your first order! Just mention First Time!

Thanks!

And if you have a special request, please ask! I am able to do custom orders as well!

Happy Baby Shopping!!

No comments: