Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby will be here SOON!

For those of you who follow my facebook page you already know we are expecting our newest bundle of joy in a few days.  I have been busy making all the baby items that I can think of LOL!  I am finally finished, I think.  We are also doing cloth diapers this time around.  Most of our stash to start with is gently pre-loved diapers.  I figured that is the cheapest way to see what we like and don't like.  I do have a few new Rumparooz diapers...and I have to tell you without even trying them, I am in love with them.  I hope they work as well on baby as I think.

I will not be taking anymore custom orders for a few months.  I want to get settled with baby and get back into our routine of life before I take that on.  However, I do have several things posted on my facebook page that are ready to ship!  Stop on over to see what I have!

Here are a few of my creations for baby!













No comments: