Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Little Ballerinas!

We are starting to feel a little settled in our new home here in Colorado Springs. Or I should say I am starting to get my sewing room settled!  I am so excited that I actually have a sewing room all of its own.  I organized my fabric the other day & I have lots of plans to make some fun creations in the upcoming months. 

It has been awhile since I made some baby shoes.  I have a baby shower I am going to this weekend so I thought why not a pair of my adorable shoes??  I made two pairs that are ballet type with a ribbon that can be either tied around that ankle or in a bow.  They are so very cute!  I have already had requests to make adult ones like these.  (Which I do have a pattern to make them up to adult size.) 

On my facebook page I have been asking which pair you think I should give as a gift...the Cheetah pair or Zebra ones!  Head on over there to give your imput!

These adorable shoes are available in my Etsy shop in both 0-6 months or 6-12 months size!


No comments: