Friday, April 20, 2012

Cupcake? Yes, Please!

I have been having so much fun thinking of new gifts for your little ones.  Lately, I have been focusing on preschool and toddler aged children.  A few weeks ago, I made an adorable Pink & Brown Apron, but before I was completely finished my three year old son had to cut into it!  Needless to say my twin daughters will be using that little apron! 

I brought my twin daughter, Tori, with me to the fabric shop the other day.  She has so much fun helping me pick out which fabrics would look good together.  I have to add that she seems to have a pretty good eye for that!  I think you will agree with her selection!


I have to admit that while making this adorable apron I was craving some cupcakes with yummy frosting!  I think tomorrow I need to go out and buy the ingredients to make some with my kuddlebugz! 

This apron will be at Sprout Again Children's Consignment Store 2106 W Nob Hill Yakima, WA.  I will soon be adding more to my Etsy shop too!

Find me on facebook for sneakpeaks at upcoming items and discounts! 

No comments: