Thursday, July 31, 2008

My First Treasury!

I love looking at all the wonderful things people put together to make up the treasury list. I have been trying to get a list of my own for a few days now, and much to my surprise I landed one last night! YIPPEE!

My treasury is comprised of those who have added ME as their favorite! I thought what a great way to say "thanks" by giving them a little exposure! I know I love it when I find out someone has added me to their treasury. It makes me feel like I have some unknown friends out there, thanks to those who have included me!

Please stop by, click away on all the items, and leave comments! Who knows maybe you will find a great gift too! Thanks for looking!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=59813

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I saw your treasury earlier today. It is great. Nice blog too.

Unknown said...

nice treasury! congrats on your first one -- well done! :)